Monday 2 May 2011

Jordan, Kentucky

Jordan
Cypherstyles is the BEST site out there period. I've been performing on stage since I was 15 with Grammy nominated Hip-Hop artists and I will only wear cypherstyles gear. I ordered a headspin cap forever ago and it has lasted through countless practice sessions, to countless battles.

One thing that always amazed me about Cypherstyles is how at home they make you feel; forreal. The first time I ordered my gear, the owner GRIZ took the time to get to know me and not many site owners out there are willing to do that, they have this "let's hurry this up so I can get your money in my pocket" feel, but Cypherstyles doesn't.

It's a site for BBoys by BBoys and thats how I like it. Spread the love, if you want good quality products, and good quality service CypherStyles is the place to go. I'll rock CypherStyles in every battle!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment